- In need of a friendly ear or a supportive shoulder?
- Seeking some current information about GLBT issues?
- Looking for a place to hold a meeting?
- Interested in being an advocate for the queer community?
- Want to relax between classes?
Then we might just be the place for YOU!
Whether you are a potential or current student, a curious friend or a concerned parent, or just someone who is interested in GLBT issues, you are welcome here! Stop in, call us, email us, or continue to explore this website to see how we celebrate sexual and gender diversity on a campus rated one of the most "friendly" in the nation for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex students and their friends.