Domestic Partner Benefits at IU
• Medical and dental coverage
• IU Tuition Benefit (formerly known as Fee Courtesy)
• Basic Life Insurance (dependent coverage)
• Personal Accident Insurance (family coverage)
Indiana University offers health insurance coverage to employees’ same sex partners. Other benefits include dental, vision, spouse/partner’s dependent medical coverage, sick or bereavement leave, tuition remission for spouse/partner/dependants, retiree health care benefits, and survivor benefits for the spouse/partner in the event of employee’s death if the partner is listed as a beneficiary to receive life insurance benefits.
Please refer to http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/benefits/dp/dp.html for more information.
- Student Insurance: http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/benefits/students.html
- You can also contact University Human Resources Services (UHRS) for additional information:
- Domestic Partner Coverage: Linda Ross – LiRoss@indiana.edu
- IU Tuition Benefit: Danielle Abplanalp – email@example.com
- Student Health Insurance: Tonya McCray – firstname.lastname@example.org; Laura Sargent - email@example.com
- Basic Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance: Robin L. Reynolds – firstname.lastname@example.org