We are now accepting re-registration forms for the 2013-2014 academic year. Please check on myINvolvement for the form.
Student organizations must re-register after a period of time in order to continue receiving benefits. In order to re-register your organization, you will need to:
- Fill out the Student Organization Re-Registration Form online at myINvolvement (Log in with your CAS username. Click on the “Organizations” tab and then search for the organization you want to re-register. On the organization’s profile page, scroll to the “Tasks” section to access the re-registration form.)
- Update the information in the form, including your full roster (remember, at least five currently enrolled IU Bloomington students) and organizational description.
- Upload your organization’s most recent constitution.
- You will also be able to reserve a spot for your organization at the 2013 Student Involvement Fair (9/3/13, 11a-3p, Dunn Meadow).
- You will receive a confirmation email once everything on your form has been approved. Please note that if you list an advisor, he or she must accept his position (via an email automated from the system) BEFORE your organization is officially re-registered.
If you have questions, please email a Student Organizations Advisor at email@example.com.