If you haven’t re-registered for AY 13-14, here’s how you can:
1. Log into myINvolvement with your IU CAS username and passphrase.
2. Go to the “Organizations” tab. You should see a list of organizations of which you are a member. Click on the organization that you would like to re-register. (NOTE: If you do not see the organization you want to re-register, you will need to email Student Life and Learning (email@example.com) and ask to be added to the organization’s roster. Once you’ve been added, repeat steps 1 & 2).
3. Scroll to the “Tasks” section on the organization’s profile page. This is where you will find the re-registration form.
4. Update the information in the form, including your full roster (remember, at least five currently enrolled IU Bloomington students) and organizational description.
5. Upload your organization’s most recent constitution.
6. After you submit, you will receive an email within five business days confirming your organization’s renewal or asking for changes. Please note that if you list an advisor, he or she must accept his position (via an email automated from the system) BEFORE your organization is officially re-registered.